- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
1. Place Brussels sprouts in bowl of food processor. Pulse 12 to 15 times, or until shredded.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until light brown. Increase heat to medium-high, and add shredded Brussels sprouts, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes, or until browned, stirring often. Add 1 1/2 cups water, and cook 5 minutes more, or until most of liquid is evaporated. Stir in vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.